COMMUNITY: SANDY POINT PRESERVE
FULL BATH: 2
HALF BATH: 1
SQ. FT.: 2,531
PARKING: Attached Garage,Oversize Garage/Storage
Financing : Cash,Conventional,FHA,USDA/RURALHSNGSVC,VA
Data last udpated: 09-27-2022 04:00:02
REMARKS: SEDA NEW HOMES: New Construction. Enjoy nature's serenity at Sandy Pointe Preserve conveniently located just minutes from Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach. Our popular Morningside floorplan offers 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, with an expansive Masters Suite, oversized Walk in closets, a Gourmet Kitchen, 3 car garage, separate dinning room, and an impressive Gathering Room. This rendering is a conceptual drawing only and may not be the actual exterior colors selected for this house. Builder reserves the right to modify.
Sandy Pointe Preserve is a prestigious neighborhood featuring an exquisite collection of coastal homes located just off Amelia Island. These specially designed homes boast luxurious features and architectural elements that showcase the distinction of living by one of Florida’s most renowned coastlines.
This private community includes a gated entrance and estate-sized homesites nestled along expansive conservation areas and picturesque lakes. Sandy Pointe Preserve provides residents with convenient access to the area's beautiful and pristine beaches which are only 5 miles away, as well as all of the on-island luxuries such as the opulent resorts of Amelia Island and the finest restaurants and premier shops of historic downtown Fernandina.
Nassau County living also offers residents excellent schools located within the district, many of which rank among the highest in the state of Florida.
- Private, gated entrance
- 3rd-car garages featured on all homes
- Luxurious features
- Large, 75’ lakefront, preserve & cul-de-sac homesites
- Great location close to Amelia Island
- Excellent schools
- No CDD fees
- Coastal floorplans between 2,228 - 3,225 sq. ft.
- 1-story and 2-story homes
95149 Sandy Pointe Dr.
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
Due to Google Maps updating process please do not use the address above and instead follow the directions below to Sandy Pointe Preserve:
- Follow I-95 North to exit 373 for FL-200/FL-A1A toward Callahan/Fernandina Beach
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Yulee/Fernandina Beach/Amelia Island and merge onto FL-200/FL-200/Florida A1A S/The Buccaneer Trail
- Follow FL-200/FL-200/Florida A1A S/The Buccaneer Trail and Amelia Concourse to Old Nassauville Rd
- 11 miles merge onto FL-200/Florida A1A S/The Buccaneer Trail
- 6.2 miles turn right onto Amelia Concourse
- 3.8 miles turn left onto Old Nassauville Rd
- Destination will be on the right
|Monday – Wednesday||10am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||12pm - 5:00pm|
|Friday and Saturday||10am - 5:00pm|
|Sunday||1pm - 5:00pm|